Friday, November 4, 2011

Explanation...

So anyway, to explain why I don't think Nancy is a friend anymore is because she had made this post:


http://www.serenedreams.tumblr.com/post/11984817894/tired-of


Which I made this response:


"Regardless of whom you speak of. Complaining will get you nowhere.
Which also means this post in itself is a mistake…..isn’t it?
Everything that surrounds you should be used to help better yourself. Haters goin hate. So if there is someone in your life whom does nothing but criticize your faults and does nothing to help you grow that’s one thing. And you really shouldn’t associate with that person anymore..
But you should also realize that some might be respectful and caring enough to speak of your flaws as a means to try and help you.
So instead of just pointing fingers at everyone else for criticizing you, maybe you should look to your own reflection and really think about what’s “real” or “fake” before you complain of being tired. Yuh kno…?
We all gotta grow up some time…."
Next thing I know the number of followers I have dropped by ONE person, and that one person was her....
Which I find totally hilarious. I mean, what was the point of making a post on Tumblr if she didn't want/expect anyone to make a response?
Right?
I mean, I get it, my response wasn't exactly the nicest way to say anything, but I don't regret responding. 
So if it's her choice to run away that's fine by me. Lol. I'm so done with her...

No comments:

Post a Comment