Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hey you,

SO I'm back on blogger, 
I'll try my best to keep it up to date as possible.


I'm going to try and do my best to speak of my life with more detail and actually "put myself out there".....I guess would be the best way to say it.....


To start with, I want to formally apologize for anything that happened between the two of us in the past. I should have been more supportive of you, and I wasn't. There's no excuse for my own poor behavior. And sadly I cannot apologize on her behalf for the actions and issues she caused. More sadly I cannot tell whether or not she'll ever apologize, as I fear that she'll never want to accept the truth.


Err.....going on, and to be honest, I'm content to say that I'm not fully connected to her anymore. So basically I can post more writtings about how she irritates me. xD


Well that's all I really have to say for now, unless you actually want to hear about the fallout. But I doubt that. LOL


Uhmm, other than that, I hope I don't bore you with any of my post. And I also hope that we can really connect and build a real friendship. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment